Sunday 15 April 2018

OnStage Sydney - Stampin' Up! 30th Anniversary 2018.


Hello lovely friends!
The breathtaking view from our Hotel room!

Today I thought I would share some images with you all, from my recent trip to Sydney for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage convention at Luna Park. It was an absolutely fantastic day and the atmosphere was simply buzzing with excitement! In fact, I think I'm still buzzing!
From the sample boards to swapping, the delicious lunch to our yummy afternoon-tea cupcake, onstage demonstrations, the NEW catalogue launch, training, product spotlight, recognition, make-and-takes, etc, etc, etc, it was a "jam-packed" event! 

Yummy!!!


When we arrived at check-in, this was the gorgeous bag we received!


And the "goodies" kept coming!
These are just a few of the wonderful items we all received. Of course sharing the day with one of my lovely downlines, (her first OnStage event), and equally lovely fellow team member, were highlights for me.


Here we are having our photo taken together.
From the left, my friend and fellow AWH team member Jan, friend and down-line Liz and me.


Our gorgeous CEO Sara. (I think I make her look taller!) đŸ˜‰

As I mentioned earlier, a lot of demonstrators make swaps. I made 20 of these and received some lovely swaps in return. 




I thought I would share the measurements with you all.

Tissue Holder Swaps

  • DSP  6 3/4" x 5 1/4" 
  • Score @ 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 5/8" and 4 5/8" along the long side
  • Score @ 1" on the 5 1/4" side
  • Cardstock for insert 8 1/2" x 4"
  • Score @ 1", 5 1/4" and 6 1/4" along the long side
  • Score @ 1" and 3" on the 4" side 

If you would like me to do a quick video tutorial for this little project, please send me a message and if I have enough requests, I will get one made. 
I have a list of the products I've used to create my swaps below.

Well that's it from me today friends, I hope you have enjoyed the photos I've shared here. If you would like to know more about Stampin' Up! OnStage events or joining my team, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me. Of course, if you already have a demonstrator, I'm sure they would have told you about these wonderful events. They are such great fun and the atmosphere is electric!

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty! đŸ˜˜




Product List












No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.