Sunday 25 March 2018

Elegant Easter with Sale-A-Bration Springtime Foils.

Hello friends and welcome, I hope you have had a lovely Sunday.

Tonight I'm sharing my Easter Class projects with you all. 

Sale-A-Bration finishes on March 31st, so if you're placing an order for $90 AUD (before postage costs) this week, you could choose this gorgeous paper as your FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

Sale-A-Bration Springtime Foils Specialty DSP.

This is just the most beautiful paper! There are 4 single-sided designs in Gold, Rose Gold and Silver foil, and you receive 3 sheets of each.

Now, onto the projects!


In our first class we made two gift boxes, and a gift card using the Narrow Note Cards from the Occasions Catalogue.
The bunny box was made using the Lots to Love Box Framelits dies. I found this idea on Pinterest. I really love the versatility of our dies and all of the great ideas out there on the web. The box in front holds 5 mini easter eggs but you could use this little tube for any occasion gift giving. Lastly, the sweet note card is the perfect size to add to your easter gifts. 
The bunny stamp is from 'A Good Day' stamp set and the Happy Easter greeting is from 'Sweet Little Something'. Both of these sets are from the Occasions Catalogue.


I have used Chocolate Chip ink for the stamping and copper accents of our foil and 1/4" copper trim. Other embellishments are basic pearls, faceted gold gems and some retired Whisper White ribbon.


These are the projects for my next class this coming Tuesday. Here we have two milk carton gift boxes and another narrow note card. I have chosen a different design from the Springtime Foils this time, and silver is the dominant colour. The bunny and greeting is stamped in Smoky Slate and the greeting is from 'Teeny Tiny Sentiments' in the Annual Catalogue. To close the larger box I've used the lovely silver metallic-edge ribbon and some more of the retired ribbon on the smaller one. Silver rhinestones and faceted gems finish off the decorating.



Well I hope you have enjoyed seeing these projects, please let me know if you have any questions about them. Below is a list of all supplies and products I have used to create them.

I'll look forward to sharing more projects with you again soon.

Until next time...
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘




Product List


















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.