Thursday 14 December 2017

Occasions Catalogue - Sneak Peek!


Hi crafting friends, I have just popped on today to share a quick little show & tell.

The products I've used are from a gorgeous suite in the brand new Occasions Catalogue that begins on January 3rd and ends on May 31st. The suite is called Sweet Soiree and has some fantastic coordinating products.


I purchased these clip boards with note-pads from a local discount shop, they were really inexpensive, but with the addition of some gorgeous DSP and matching ribbon, I think they make a very sweet little gift.


You can see in the photo above just how plain they look before I decorated them.


I think this suite of products is going to be very popular. 


In conjunction with the start of the Occasions Catalogue is Sale-a-bration!

What is Sale-a-bration?
It's Stampin' Up!'s BIGGEST sale of the year!
With a qualifying order, customers can earn FREE products!

For every $90 (AUSTRALIAN) spent before postage and handling, you can choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
Spend $180 and earn even bigger rewards!

Get in touch with me if you would like any of the catalogues, I'd be happy to post them out to you.

That's it for today friends.

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty! 😘



















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.