Monday 23 October 2017

Matt's card


Hi crafting friends, it's the start of another week and today I wanted to share with you all another masculine card I made recently for our youngest son's birthday in September.

As I've mentioned before I, like a lot of other people, struggle with ideas for masculine cards, but with so many different images and sentiments in the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set, I had an idea of what I wanted to make in no time at all.
So here it is.


I used Very Vanilla and Dapper Denim and a piece of the Eastern Palace DSP. My card base is a tent fold card and I love all of the layers, and the Hexagon embossed piece really adds to the overall masculine look and feel of the card. The man image and World's Greatest are both from the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set. The son is from 'Thoughtfull Banners' and fits perfectly inside the border stamp from 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous', and punched out with the Classic Label punch.


I kept the inside simple with just the Happy Birthday sentiment, which left me more room to write my personal message. I love matting the inside of cards too - it changes the look from plain to something really special.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate all of you taking the time to look. I'd love to read your comments, if you have any, so please feel free to say hi and add a comment below.

Until next time.....
Stay happy & stay crafty 😘
























No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.