Saturday 10 June 2017

Daisy Crazy!


Yep, I confess! I'm daisy obsessed. The Delightful Daisy Suite in Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue is simply that...d-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l.  Pages 126 & 127 are a daisy lovers dream. If you don't already have a copy of the catalogue, please do not hesitate to ask me for one. I will send one out to you as quick as Australia Post will allow!

So, today I want to show you all, a gift I made for a friend who just happens to share my birth date. We are one year apart in age, she's older (hehe). And not only do we share the same birthday, her name is the shortened version of mine - Carol.  I simply could not go past using the Daisy Delight stamp set and punch to create her present.


 I really love the white-on-white of daisies and frame, with just a hint of colour in the centres, leaves and sentiment, which was heat embossed using our Copper Emboss Powder. 'Just for you...because you're so nice' is from a retired stamp set.  I have used all of our gorgeous new In-Colours.


The matching card is very simple in design, and I felt the Powder Pink complimented the copper embossing in the frames sentiment beautifully. The Happy Birthday stamp is from 'Happy Birthday Gorgeous' on page 77 of the catalogue. The sentiment inside the card reads - It's Your Day - also from the same set.


This daisy suite is so versatile and I can see it being used a lot in my card designs etc...
This project was such fun to make and I'm looking forward to gifting it to my friend.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting! x



















No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.