Sunday 30 April 2017

Cards for all occasions

Yes, we all need to send these cards, it is a sad fact of life. When deciding on a design for this card, I thought of quietness, softness and simplicity in style.  The soundless flutter of butterfly wings, the softness of their landing, and the fact I wanted a single element on the card.  Using a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set, I heat embossed onto our Silver Foil Sheets with White Stampin' Emboss powder.  I punched out the image and then layered it onto our Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and a square of Silver Foil.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set.



I was impressed with how the heat embossing worked on our foil sheets and I really love the card.

Happy Crafting

See you next visit.












2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection Legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.